Monday, October 26, 2009

Drawings

For those of you who don't know I'm taking a drawing class. Its just Intro to Drawing. Here are some of the things we've done in class so far:


First day... easy stuff.
Bird houses. I had a rough time with these. Really rough.
Chair. Bleh
This one was surprisingly easy.
Unfinished train station.
Unfinished city corner.
Unfinished city.
I'm not really sure what this was supposed to be. I was tired and I just followed the teachers instructions.


If you click on these pictures you can see them in full size. You'll want to click on the ones that are unfinished because the pencil is so light.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I love how the last four pictures look totally blank. :)

Sharifa said...

haha I know. They aren't finished so I didn't make them darker. If you click on them you can kind of see it. lol