The day went pretty smoothly other than Jasper's usual antics (i.e. Going through the garbage, chewing up anything and everything etc) Amir was a little grumpy but that has become regular. (lol) Later in the evening things were starting to go a little better. Everyone was playing outside and having a good time. Well within a few minutes Jasper had gotten out of his E-Collar and chewed it up. I knew I would have to keep a close eye on him until we could go back to the vet and get him a new E collar. Well apperantly I didn't pay close enough attention. He found his medication and chewed that up and ate all of the pills, about 6. Side effects; Neausea, vomiting & kidney failure. Luckily he only had vomiting.
This morning I took him into the vet for a new E collar and more pills. The tech just laughed about the whole story. That was before Jasper growled at her when she tried to put the E collar on him. Then she didn't find him so funny. Jasp can be mean when he feels like his humans are threatened. Its sort of cute.
The moral of the story: Don't get a dog. Let alone two.
The End.

1 comment:
I like the moral of that story. :)
Post a Comment