I hate my dogs.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Puppy Antics
When I came home today what I walked in to find was interesting. It makes me angry/sad/annoyed/bitter/resentful/furious and wrathful. All at once. What I saw was a torn up couch cushion, a black banana peel - chewed up (I have NO idea where the dogs could have found that) a chewed up horse figurine, two dog beds strewn across the living room floor, one chewed up plastic spoon, a few torn up tissues and paper towels, some sort of wetness on the coffee table, pee all over the kitchen floor (which was better than all over the living room carpet) and other misc chewed up items all over the floor. As I speak Jasper is running around the living room floor attempting to itch his "behind" as he has not mastered the art of "scooting". And I am still trying to get it through both Ruthie AND Jasper's minds that wrestling on the couch, especially next to me is not allowed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh dogs are just so much fun aren't they!? Ha Ha Especially when they think theyre alone and can get away with murder. LoL I love the story about your new little puppy! you would think a tailless puppy would be unique and fun and then SUPRISE he poops on the wall! Ha Ha that is hillarious!I am sincerely sorry for your troubles my dear but I have to say, that story made my otherwise very dull day slightly interesting. :)So funny!
Post a Comment