Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jasper

We got a new puppy a few weeks ago. We picked him because one, he looks like ruthie. Two, he was born with no tail. He was special and cute all because of that. But after having him home for a few weeks I'm beginning to realize that not having a tail isn't great at all!! He is having a hard time in the potty training department and so now when he has to go #2 and we are around he'll back up in to a corner and go.. But without a tail, it just comes straight out. There is no tail to shoot it down to the ground. So when he backs into a corner against a wall... HE POOPS ON THE WALL!
The first few times it happened we didn't actually see it and we could not figure out how he could get it to stick on the walls/doors. But finally about a week ago I witnessed this oddity. Luckily, it wasn't just me there to see it because I wouldn't have been able to get anyone to believe that it happened had they not witnessed it with their own eyes. 

Needless to say, he is a very special puppy and there are days where I just want to put him outside and never let him back in. Ever. But he's cute and he's calmed the crazy Ruthie down quite a bit. So I guess its a good balance.

No comments: