Yep, Running, Biking, Swimming. Believe me, I know that I'm crazy. I'm really looking forward to it and being SKINNY again! I am still undecided on whether or not I will actually do a Triathlon but we'll see how the training goes. :)
In other news.... In June, Rich & I (with a couple of friends) are doing the DIRTY DASH. Its a 5k obstacle course in MUD!
Amazing right? I am SERIOUSLY excited for that!



3 comments:
Awwwww Sharifa, I wish I had as much motivation as you do to lose weight. This competition at my work to win a trip to Mexico is already more than half way over, and I haven't really done much! I am struggling. So really, it's awesome to see a friend of mine doing so well and having so much motivation to do things! I wish you the best!
that is seriously so awesome! I am very excited for you! You will have to keep me updated and let me know how it goes then you can train me and get me all skinny again! :)
SO excited for the Dirty Dash. We will have to meet up or something after. I have done a Tri before and they are awesome. Which are you doing? I did the Spudman in Idaho and it was amazing. Good luck!
Post a Comment