Here we go again. 2010 is out and 2011 is IN! I think its time to reflect on 2010 before I talk about whats to come in the new year.
First, lets take a look at my resolutions from last year:
Lose Weight
Eat Healthier
Finish the Basement
Give blood
Do More to Help Others
I thought that these five things would be easily done. Not true. The first one, lose weight - I'm happy to announce that I lost about 25 lbs! WOO! The second, eat healthier - was also achieved although certainly not on a daily basis. That is still something I need to work on. Third, finish the basement. HA! hahaha. HAHA! After plumbing issues,redoing plumbing, redoing duct work, moving the furnace & water heater and changed minds we have one less wall finished, another no longer exists & the ceiling is ripped out. Which means more gaming room but less "finished". *sigh* Fourth, give blood. Didn't happen. Lazy+Scared=Procrastination.
Fifth, do more to help others. I'm not sure that I did but I really felt like this was my year to find myself and I really got myself out of the 'rut' I was in. Even though I didn't know I was in it until I was out. :)
2010 was the year that my baby turned 3 & celebrated my 3rd anniversary of marriage to my great husband. <3 I read more books this year then I have in a long time. I finished the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Muah ha ha! I discovered Dexter & my love for neat monsters. I started dance classes. Traveled. Saw my brother off to his mission. I had a successful garden. Maybe a little too successful. I still don't have to heart to give the cats away. So we still have them. I successfully sewed & was more crafty. I decorated cakes for money. :) & we made it through December with a Christmas Advent Calendar with only a few tears shed.
I feel really good about 2010 & I hope that 2011 is as good or better!
Alright, so here are my resolutions for 2011:
Lose more weight (I have about 20 lbs left to lose)
Gym (mostly my Zumba class)
Diet, Rich & I are both doing it!
Basement - at least have the framing up & the layout worked out.
Have a potty trained child!!!!!
Wish me luck!!!
*Note: For those of you who have been wondering; We are still working on having another baby but due to my angry ovaries I'm not sure when that will happen. We have been trying for over a year so maybe with a little luck we will have one by this time next year? We'll see. :)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck! Those sound like awesome goals! You crack me up! I really like your blog!
You Should come with me to donate blood! That is my new years resolution! i already did January so you should come with me in march!!
Post a Comment