I'm so glad that you found it! Yes, that is totally fine. I also put you up on my blog under my friends and family.
We totally need to hang out sometime! You haven't met my boy or my hubby! They are great. I also need to meet your man. Message me on facebook or text me and we'll do it!
2 comments:
Sharifa,
I found your blog and I love reading everything. I freaking miss you!
PS - I put a link to your blog on mine...if that's okay with you?
Let's hang out sometime!
-Britt
I'm so glad that you found it! Yes, that is totally fine. I also put you up on my blog under my friends and family.
We totally need to hang out sometime! You haven't met my boy or my hubby! They are great. I also need to meet your man. Message me on facebook or text me and we'll do it!
Post a Comment