Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hilarious Stories

My boy has a very creative mind. It seem like his creativity has doubled since he turned three. :)


Here are a few stories about him that I need to share. 


Story #1


We have been working on potty training now for a while. So the other day we were hanging out at home & he just had underwear on. I heard him grunting and making funny noises so I looked over at him and he was standing in the middle of the room & his face was bright red. I asked him if he needed to go poo on the potty. He said: "No, I closed the gate". At first, I had no idea what that meant, but it didn't take me long to figure it out. So I told him to go sit on the potty and "open the gate". He did. After, he was so excited that he went on the potty that he had his hands in the air and jumping up and down saying "Yay! I opened the gate!!" 




Story #2


Still working on potty training and one day at my in laws house he had gotten his pants wet so he was just in his shirt and underwear. He began singing "Row Your Boat" & it went something like this: "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream! Merrily merrily merrily merrily.... OH! I peed!" His underwear were soaking wet. I'm quite certain that when he began that song he hadn't peed yet but you never know.




Story #3


We have been working really hard not to say things like "idiot", "shut up" etc... We tell Amir that they are bad words. But sometimes he says them anyway. 
The other night while we were hanging out at my sister in laws house really late. We were talking and laughing about something and then suddenly Amir screams out in a demon-like voice: "No! IDIOT!" He wasn't talking to anyone in particular. It was just something he decided to say. Lately he's been experimenting with the word 'idiot'. Its a little frustrating. 
Anyway, I couldn't help but laugh. 

No comments: