Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today's ABC's

A is for Amir, I love him so much.
B is for Breakfast. I'm starving!
C is for cats, I'm over run!
D's for Dexter, my favorite TV show.
E 's for eggs. Amir whines everyday until I make him one. He loves eggs.
F is for family. I love my family.
G is for garden, attempt in progress... So far, so good.
H is for home. I spend a lot of my time there.
I is for ice. Its what my dogs like to chew on.
J is for Jasper, he makes my life harder than it should be.
K is for kennel, its where I keep the dogs (not all the time mind you!)
L is for love.
M is for magazine, they sometimes keep me entertained (Family Fun is one of my favorites!)
N is for neat. Thats how I like to keep my house. Not that it stays that way.
O is for Oatmeal. My favorite breakfast.
P is for pictures. I love having pictures of my family around.
Q is quilt. They are all over my house and I LOVE them!
R is Richard, the love of my life.
S is for Saturdays. One of the best days of the week!
T is for time. There is not enough of it!
U is underwear... I cant convince Amir to wear it!
V is for vacation. I need one.
W is for work out.
X is for Xeric. Amir is starting to like pirates.
Y is for yard. Still working on it..
Z is for Zerconium

1 comment: