I want to start off by saying that I have the best husband ever. Today was also his birthday and he let me sleep in. Way in. I am so happy that I have my family. Especially Rich & Amir. They are my world and I don't know where I would be without them.
I also want to acknowledge all the great mom's in my life... Starting with my own mother, she put up with my awful teenage years & still loves me. I believe that to be a miracle. I was horrible. She has sacrificed a lot for her kids. I'm grateful for that.
Next, my grandma. She is the best. She has been around me my entire life. She has done a lot for me, including letting me live with her for a few months before Rich and I got married. I wasn't working and was a total lazy bum. She is the strongest lady I know and I really look up to her. I cant think of anything I wouldn't do for her. I'm proud to call her my Gram!
Last, but not least - my mother-in-law. She bore SIX children, the sixth being my wonderful husband. She also has twenty-something grandchildren! She is so nice & loves everyone. She puts up with us coming over to her house and my child leading her around the house and playing iSpy. He loves her so much. I couldn't have asked for a better mother in law.
Happy Mothers Day to all the great mom's out there!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
thank you Sharifa! I love you too! You're a good daughter, and you weren't so bad as a teenager! You have never even yelled at me!
Love, Mom
You are such a good mom, and you have an adorable little boy! I'm sure glad you are a part of my family. :O)
Post a Comment