Thursday, May 20, 2010
Funny of the Day: Sleep Speak
Okay, so this really isn't a funny of the DAY.... But last night we had some family staying with us so Amir gave up his bed and slept with Rich and I. It was rough on him but he eventually went to sleep around 12:30am. Right after he fell asleep he started talking (at this point I didn't know that he was asleep) he was saying "one..... two...... he..... five...... seven....... stairs....... toast...." At first I thought he was just counting like he normally does to try to stay awake. But when he said "he" I looked and he was OUT. I started laughing out loud, it was so funny.I could only imagine what he was dreaming about. I love that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh man, he's so cute. I miss him.
Post a Comment