Friday, May 28, 2010

Two Years of HAIR!

Many of you know that my brother Sami left on his mission yesterday. I have a few pictures to post but first I have to get something out there on the interweb so I can stick to it... I'm not cutting my hair until my brother gets back from his mission... I will trim (one inch or less) thin and layer but no more than an inch comes off the bottom every three months. Thats eight trims in the two years. Crazy.


Anyway, here are some pictures, Sami gets back May/June 2012... YIKES!




My sister Mariam, my mom (yes she looks like she's about to cry) and Sami. 

Elder, We are so proud of him!

Lastly, my hair... Two more years and its already so long... EFF!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I can't wait to see how long your hair gets! Woohoo!

Shiv said...

Oh wow! Good luck growing your hair out! I am also excited to see how long it will be by the time your brother gets home. I'm trying to grow mine out a little right now, but that just means getting it past my shoulders.