Saturday, January 17, 2009

15 months... 15 MONTHS!!?!!?!


Yes thats right. In two days Amir will be 15 months. I have to say, he is the cutest little boy I've ever seen. He has
 been doing awesome with lea
rning all his sign language. Which is a lifesaver to me because he isn't quite talking yet. Yeah, he repeats what I say but usually he doesn't do it himself.. Unless of course he see's a dog, bird or other animal... Then he is more than happy to say what he see's!!
He's also got six teeth and more cutting through right now. He is so slobbery!
He is getting his cute cute CUTE personality. We went to a furniture store today and he was running around all over the place. He found a statue of a dog and when I finally caught up with him he was standing there signing dog and saying "ruff ruff ruff".

We also have to lock him out of the bathrooms.. On his ninja days he gets in the bathroom (without 
a peep) and he'll either lift the lid to the toilet, yes I have found bread, toy cars etc in the toilet or he's trying to get in the bathtub... Our bathtub is no small feat...Its one of those jetted tubs that are really really really deep... Picture this... A tall bathtub and a little boy trying to get in, one foot on the ground and the other foot all the way up on the top of the tub... Yeah... Flexible? He loves his baths.


1 comment:

Darren and Mandi said...

My goodness he is so big! And yes he is definitely a handsome man! lol I am so excited for you guys and your new house! YAY! We need to play soon so I can come take a look a you can meet Tray. :)