Saturday, January 17, 2009

New House

I would like to start off in saying that YES - I am a slacker... I have so much to post that I don't have time in this five minutes I have to write...

Anyway, we bought our first home. We are in Midvale now and its a cute little neighborhood. Its a three bedroom, two bathroom home. The backyard is pretty awesome and the rest of the yard is getting fenced in as I type. In short, I love it! I love the area that we are in. I admit, I was a little afraid of being this far south but I LOVE IT! 

Its been a couple weeks since we moved in (we moved in the week before Christmas) and Ruthie is still a little nervous. In fact, she pretty much had a daily nervous breakdown... Which leads me to my next point, I've been looking at another Rat Terrier puppy... He's a cute, chocolate tri colored male... You know what that means!!! CUTE TRI COLOR PUPPIES! 

:)

No comments: