Thursday, November 20, 2008

In Response to Katherine's.. "COMPLETE WITH WATERSLIDE!"

Title: Small Home for Rent Near Downtown SLC!!! $600 /mo

Body: Hi, I currently live in a rental home near downtown SLC. It is also within walking distance of Jordan River Parkway and also right across the street from an AWESOME park! Convenient for kids! 

The home is a two bedroom, one and three-quarter bathroom and approx 900 square feet. The living room is huge with pergo flooring. the kitchen is pretty spacious and it comes complete with mice! Courtesy of the people living here before us. there is brand new carpet in the living room and bedrooms. Laundry room, washer and dryer hookups. The master bedroom is good size, I mean - its big enough for my TWO double beds pushed together and the dressers plus a TV! (That's right, we REALLY have it all crammed in there) The 3/4 bathroom is off the master bedroom. 
Most of the windows are brand new. 
There is an attic for storage... that also comes complete with mice! (fantastic isn't it?!)

The yard is great, and the backyard is a good size but not fenced. 

Oh yeah did I mention that it is right by some train tracks? probably not because that isn't exactly appealing for the average person...

But if you are wanting to live in the ghetto please call me! I'll even throw in a dog and husband!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

So, the living room has pergo AND carpet? Awesome.

I think you would have to PAY someone to take your husband and your dog... Do you really think anyone would pay for that? :)