Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As Christmas Approaches.....

I know I am not the only one annoyed by the fact that around the end of November right up until Christmas you cannot walk into a store at any time of the day and not find a billion people in the store. Esspecially Walmart, Target and other "Well Advertised" stores.
I used to go to the store late evening and even the middle of the night in order to avoid the usual crowd. Very rarely do I go to the store on a Saturday or a Friday night. Usually, esspecially here in Utah - the best time to go to the store is Sunday - sad yet true.
A lot of people talk about how they over spend and rack up a lot of debt during the Christmas season. I'm sure I probably save money... I try to NEVER go to the store because there is no opportune time to go. I mean, it gets to the point where I am down to my last can of tuna with no bread or mayo or anything else to make anything with this last can of tuna and I still would rather starve than go to the crowded store with all the crazy "Christmasie" people.

In short....I am not looking forward to this Christmas season...

No comments: