Yesterday about 3:15am my doorbell rings. I turn on my cell phone to check to see if I had any voicemails saying that there was an emergency or that someone was coming over. About thirty seconds after my doorbell ringing I heard a loud CRASH like glass being broken. I picked up a big flashlight next to my bed and started to dial 9-1-1. Every time I tried to make the call my phone just kept saying that the service was busy. So after I checked on Amir (who was still sleeping) I went to find the home phone. In my search for the home phone I saw where the sound had come from. There was a good size brick in the middle of my floor next to the TV. My blinds to the window were closed so I couldn't see the damage or anything out of my window. I found the phone and called the police. After about 10 minutes the cops came to my door saying that they caught the guy who had broken the window and that he was from California and was trying to get to Rhode Island. (??) He had also said that he was trying to get some help.
Trying to get some help? More like being a total crazy and scaring the crap out of me!
After about four to five hours of police in and out of my house taking pictures of all the damage I was informed that I could finally clean up the mess. Instead of cleaning up the mess I decided to try to get some sleep. I got about two feet from my bedroom and Amir woke up. (of course)
I cleaned up the glass and the brick and I am STILL finding glass in my kitchen, bathroom and near the computer. I have a feeling this "glass finding" will go on for quite sometime.
In short, I want to move. lol
(pictures will be posted soon)
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment