On the way to TX the first plane we boarded to go to Houston was TINY! It was seriously made for Minjas! (midgit ninjas) I couldn't believe the lack of leg room...! I mean, I'm pretty short, 5'3, and I was crunched. Not to mention having a ten month old child on my lap with my purse and gigantic diaper bag at my feet.
The plane was only three seats wide with a tiny isle. When I boarded the plane I smacked someone with the diaperbag... Right in the face, POW! Getting in the seats was also difficult. I had a window seat and getting to that seat when the ceiling is shorter than I was, was very hard trying to carry my child, diaper bag and purse. It was even worse because Amir was grabbing at everything he could see. Including the man in front of me, his hat was bright orange and he loved it. He also liked the lady next to him.. She had blonde hair.
It was about a three hour flight and Amir was pretty mellow for the first hour and a half. He slept for about thirty minutes on the plane. After he woke up all hell broke loose. He started screaming and throwing a fit if I didn't let him grab the orange hat man. Which happened every five to ten minutes.
I love the way people look at moms and babies when the baby is screaming... What the crap am I supposed to do??? Cover his mouth and suffocate him?! Not an option people!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment