
Two nights ago before I went to bed around 11:30pm I went to close the door in my bedroom. I heard something outside and I thought it was a cat that has been coming around. I turned on the light to see if it was the cat. I saw a cat, or so I thought. It was somewhat far away, I was looking through the screen and I didn't have my glasses on. I got closer to the screen to see which cat it was and to my surprise it was a very large Raccoon!! Right when I realized what it was I noticed all around the yard were more and more raccoons! There was even a little bitty baby one.
I ran to the kitchen to find my camera but by the time I got back they had all ran away. After I closed the door and turned off the porch light I sat on the bed and realized that when I saw them they were all coming towards my house. I thought to myself " WHY were they all coming towards the house?" I still don't know. I thought maybe Ruthie caught something outside but the next day when I went out to look around there was nothing there.
Who knows why they were there. But I haven't seen them since!

No comments:
Post a Comment