We've been to Bear Lake a few times this Summer so I'm going to lump all the pictures into one post.. Here area few from the first trip:
Our dogs.. Seriously.. (yep that's a table)
"Tie him to a chair!" - That was used many times to keep Micah sitting.
Amir demonstrating his Karate moves...
...My failed attempts to get pictures of the boys together....
The most loved Mini Bike...
More Bear Lake:
I love that little bathing suit of his. So adorable!
This last trip we had Amir's BFF come along with his family! We all had a blast!
Yep, that is a bunch of sand in his pants.
Amir loves the boat. I guess I cant be too mad we have it with looks like that!
Richard wake boarding is pretty awesome.
Love the water droplets in this one!
Fishing! This boy loves to fish. I think he would love it even more if he actually caught something.

No comments:
Post a Comment