Friday, October 28, 2011
Is That His Bum?!
A few days ago after my ultrasound appointment for this new baby Amir and I were walking out to the parking lot of the hospital to our car. It was one of the busiest times of the day so people were following me in their cars to see where I was parked to get my spot after I left. Well, Amir decided right when we got back to our car that he needed to go to the bathroom again (we had just gone 20 minutes before) so before I even got my keys out of my purse to get into the car he dropped his pants right there next to the car (luckily he was facing me and no, I didn't get peed on. Also lucky) I looked up to see two different cars watching because they were both waiting to see who could get the spot first. I was completely shocked but then I couldn't help but laugh because they got an eyeful of cute 4 year old bum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment