Saturday, December 5, 2009

We Went To.....

The Festival of Tree's two days in a row. Yesterday and today. Yesterday it was Amir and I with my mom and sister. My sister performed there. Today I went with Rich, Amir, Katherine & Matt. We went to lunch and a movie after (Fantastic Mr. Fox, awesome movie)

Anyway here are a few pictures of the tree's that I really liked:
Harley.... This one was very close to my tree and I really loved it. LOVED it.
Ah this one was awesome. ..... OH! This is MY tree. Well, yeah its awesome so its in this list of AWESOME tree's ;) (and yes, it did sell)

This one was awesome. It struck me as a Tim Burton-esque tree. hmmm...

Michael Jackson. I've never seen a MJ tree before but I get the feeling this is going to become a regular and a classic.

This was one of Amir's favorites... He said "My tools!" as we were passing... I had to quickly snap a picture and RUN! There was also a rock band themed tree... With the rock band equipment around it... I didn't get a chance to get a picture of that one but when Amir saw that one he said "MY GAME MY GAME!" he said it until we got about two isles over. My kid rocks.


I just like this one. Music.

"A can tree? WTF?" Thats exactly what I said when I saw it. But it sold... See the little SOLD stamp? Yep... Sold.

Follow the yellow brick road..... This takes me back to my childhood.
Beanie Babies... Also takes me back to my childhood.

I know I said a few of my favorite tree's but I really liked this ginger bread house.


Curious George!
This was just cute. Nothing fancy.
Every mans dream. Well, at least my mans dream. He was eyeballing it as we walked past it. I saw him but didn't say anything... Just smiled inside.

I love black/red/white. It looked great!

Ah, TNBC.... My personal favorite.

Hershey's.... Because who doesn't like chocolate?

John Deer... Not one of my favorite things but I thought the spread under the tree was pretty awesome.


1 comment:

Shiv said...

I'm sad I missed the Festival of Trees - I just had a lot of other things going on - but it sure looks like you had fun.

Congrats on your tree selling :) You did an awesome job!