Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas was GREAT this year! We did two charities: Festival of Tree's & Angel Giving Tree. But we also had a fun Christmas of our own.

[Our stockings. :)]

We started out on Christmas Eve by going to Allyson's house. We got there a little early to help so we decorated cookies and chopped veggies etc. Allyson made a YUMMY dinner. A few people in the family sang songs, played their instruments or just played a song for everyone from the iPod. It was awesome. Then the kids opened presents from Grandpa and it was time to go home. Allyson said that she was kicking everyone out by 8:00pm.... Everyone packed up and left at about 9:30pm... lol. (see pictures below)

[Amir played hard at Allyson's... He always has fun and never wants to leave]


[Amir, Katherine & Baby Gus... Cute!]


[Rich, Cooper & the girls decorating cookies. They were yummy!]


[Where does Rich get this from?!]

[Oh wait.... His dad!]

[Mason, Caden, either Tess or Elli... Since I think its Tess I'm going to say its Elli... Then me and Rich.]

When we got home Amir was sleeping so I told Santa he could go ahead and put the presents out. I was so excited I hardly slept the whole night! I got up at 7:00am because I couldn't sleep any longer. So I made cinnamon rolls while waiting for the boys to get up. Amir finally woke up at about 8:00am and was grumpy because he wasn't ready to get up yet. But I told him that Santa came and brought him presents and he was immediately happy. So we opened presents and hung around the house.





[Yummy cinnamon roll breakfast... mmmm.]

[Rich <3]


Then later in the afternoon we went to my Grandma's house. There we opened even more presents, ate dinner and watched The Polar Express. Amir loves that show. After hanging around there for a little while we left and went home. It was lots of fun.
[Sami... I gave him a Buzz Lightyear toy... It took us back a good ten years.]

[Gavin and the hooded towel I gave him. Thats right, the previously mentioned hooded towel was for him. :) ]

[Amir in this cute outfit opening gifts.]


[Rich, Me, Mariam & Sami]



No comments: