Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day we took a trip up to the cabin at Bear Lake.  A lot happened while we were up there. There was a moose! And lots of other animals. We played in the canoe, Jasper jumped out of the boat into the water after something. Crazy dog. 


The moose hung around for almost the whole weekend. 



The deer that kept coming around and running when they saw the moose.





Caught a racoon....



Found a bat in the tube cover...




We found a one "hopper" (legged) grasshopper.


He named him Alfred.


& Micah turned seven months!


2 comments:

Lamb said...

When I look at your blog, I think to myself... "I really should get out more." I love all the photos of the outdoors and of the great things you are doing! I miss ya and I hope you are doing really well!

Sharifa said...

Don't worry. We spend the majority of our time being bumps on a log. lol. I haven't talked to you in FOREVVVERRRR