Yesterday Amir and I visited my previous workplace, Krispy Kreme. No, its not the same one I worked at. (That one has closed down) But it smelled the same. Ha. Amir loved it. He loved eating the doughnuts and watching them glide by. I personally found this boring since I watched the doughnuts for almost two years of my life! But watching Amir was lots of fun and there is *almost* nothing better than a hot krispy kreme doughnut. Yum!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Blast from the Past!
Yesterday Amir and I visited my previous workplace, Krispy Kreme. No, its not the same one I worked at. (That one has closed down) But it smelled the same. Ha. Amir loved it. He loved eating the doughnuts and watching them glide by. I personally found this boring since I watched the doughnuts for almost two years of my life! But watching Amir was lots of fun and there is *almost* nothing better than a hot krispy kreme doughnut. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh how I miss those times!! :)
Amir is so cute! I love the face he is making in this picture :) I bet he had a blast watching the doughnuts. It's fun to go back and reminisce - especially when it smells as good as a fresh Krispy Kreme!
Oh, donuts sound yummy. I love that little munchkin's face. :)
Post a Comment