Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funny of the Day: Potty?



The past couple of weeks have been a real struggle with potty training. Amir will wear underwear and go on the potty sometimes and other times he forgets and pee's in his underwear. Most of the time he doesn't make it to the potty and he prefers to wear a diaper so he doesn't have to go on the potty. I've backed off with the potty training and the other day he went into his room and I realized that it was unusually quiet in his room so I went in to find him squatting over a bucket of blocks. He saw me and said "Mommy! Look at me! I go potty!!" ... All I could do was laugh. Then we went to the real potty and he went on there. 


I'm can't decide if that was a step forward or backward in our potty training adventures. 

1 comment:

Little Larsens said...

Potty training is tough. We have finally decided that diapers are not fun and Aria is not liking it. she wants diapers and says its okay when she goes pee pee in the panties.

Our kids are growing up so fast!