In the first five minutes of the ride Rich and I smelled a funky smell. It smelled like Jasper. I looked in the back seat and he had pooped on the back seat. Which included the diaper bag, a blanket, some papers and a shirt. We stopped at the McDonalds around the corner from our house and Rich cleaned it up. We used all the wipes cleaning that one up.
Then about half way there I discovered another accident. This time on the floor. We waited to clean that one up until we got to our destination. That one didn't smell.
Then, about 10 minutes away I hear a gagging sound. I look back to see Jasper in the process of puking. He puked up the hot dog that he stole from Amir prior to leaving. At this point I just about lost it. Side note: I usually have a pretty strong stomach but when it comes to hot dog vomit.............No.
I had to hold my nose and close my eyes with my window rolled down in order not to puke from the smell of that.
We finally arrived at our destination in one, semi-stinky piece.

No comments:
Post a Comment