Friday, October 31, 2008

Trip to the DMV...

On October 30th 2008 I took Amir to the DMV so I could renew my drivers license. So I suited him up and - for the lack of a better word for it - I put his leash on him. We went into the DMV and luckily there weren't that many people there. I filled out my paper work - babe in arm. I went to the counter and got my number then went and sat down. As soon as I got situated with Amir in my seat my number was called. So I went up to the window and went through the routine.. I took the eye test, babe in arm... I finally put him down so I could sign everything and then the lady informs me that I have to take a "quick" 25 question, open book test on the other side of the room.
I took the paper that I needed to go get that and stood in line for about ten minutes. When I got up there it was super crowded. They only have ten computers to take these tests on and its in a small corner. I just happened to be on computer number eight. Nightmare. It was right inbetween two people - A younger boy who was probably only about 17 years old and on the other side of me was a man who was in his mid twenties and looked extremely angry and he looked like he had been there for a while. I quickly took my test without looking at the book and passed.
I went up to double check my age, weight etc and got my new picture taken... In my picture I look like the fattest pig in the world. I hate it. I was going to ask him to try again but as I went to ask him Amir puked all over the floor.. Thats when I decided it was best to go. So I took my temp license and walked out the door. Leaving whoever to clean up the mess.
And this is what I ended up with.....


No comments: