Okay so I'm really bad lately about posting, I'm almost two months behind on posting Amir's preschool stuff. His last day is Tuesday. His end of year party is tomorrow, they are going skating! There will be pictures! I promise!
Micah weighs 14 lbs. We also figured out that he has food allergies so things that I was eating were messing up his insides. Since we have figured out what those are & I avoid them he's been a lot better. We are also treating the allergies. He is also mastering the art of grabbing and only rolls over when he feels like it. But tummy time is going a LOT better. He doesn't cry after two seconds of being on the floor.
As for Rich and I nothing else is really new. We bought a couple of bikes and have been biking which is SUPER fun! I love it! I go every chance I get. I am also doing a weight loss challenge. It ends August 6th. And I'm gonna win. ;)
Oh I almost forgot! My brother is finally home from his mission! He was in England for two years. Here's a picture of him with the kids....
That's all I've got. More updates coming soon!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I seriously love that picture. Micah's smiling face is so adorable!
Post a Comment