Well its official. Rich is finally in India for work. Amir keeps asking where daddy is and why. He can understand that he's at work just not why he's not coming home at night. So now every night I show him on a map where daddy is and where we are.
We also learn a fact about India every day. Something simple like Cows are sacred and they walk around in the city, Tigers swim in the rivers with sea turtles and river dolphins & the capital is New Delhi. (Even though Daddy is in Chennai) Amir was really interested in the Tiger fact.



2 comments:
I know a REAL Belguim waffle place in Salt Lake!!! It is so freaking good, we need to go there ASAP. you will ot be disappointed.
Is it the one right by some big park that I cannot remember the name of? If so, I've been there. They came close, very close. But its still not the same. :(
Post a Comment