Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mini Pies

This year for Christmas I decided to make mini pies as part of gifts for friends and family. They were super fun to make and I found the idea here.

I made blueberry & apple. I got packaged pie crust and canned filling. 


Supplies: Canned filling, pie crusts, cookie cutters (I used Amir's transformers cup for the crust and the cookie cutter with the star center for the tops of the apple pies) brush, mini cupcake tin & egg whites.

Apples. Only fill about half way , some of mine exploded because I put waaayyy too much in the first time. :)


The blueberries were super fun but really time consuming to do the tops. I just cut strips of the unused pie crust. Brush the tops with egg whites.

Bake each batch for 15 min on 350 F. 



TAA DAA!! Finished products. They taste delicious!

1 comment: