Sunday, August 15, 2010

Get Away


This last week we spent a few days in Denver, Co. We left last Sunday and came back the following Friday. We had lots of fun, here are a few pictures from the trip:




First thing in the morning on Sunday. He was not happy to be awake.


On the way there. Pretty skies.





Denver.



Eating a chocolate cupcake. YUM.


Lexie (my cousin) and her little boy, Harlan.


Harlan.


My great grandma, Amir & I.


(Left to Right) Me, Amir, Mariam, Grandma R, Shannon, Lexie, Gavin.


Me, Amir, Mariam, Grandma R.


Mariam, Amir & I at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. 


View.


Amir & I playing in the Space Odyssey in the Museum.


Amir trying to land a rocket. :)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh man, I love that first picture. His hair is awesome! It looks like you had fun. I can't believe how grown up Amir looks.